Integration using Magento Connect.
- Issue one or several Promo cards or Gift cards, and wait till their status becomes “Active” (after moderation by our system)
- Install the Magento extension here: http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/giftd-cards.html
- Connect your GIFTD account with the installed Magento extension:
- After log in to your GIFTD account at http://giftd.tech go to System → Configuration → Giftd Cards,
- Press «Get API access settings»
Now your site is ready to redeem the promo codes, issued on GIFTD platform.
You can also start using the tools. Please check the GIFTD menu section “Widgets”.
Manual installation of Magento extension (without Magento Connect)
Installation or update of GIFTD Magento Extension
Please follow this steps to set up your Magento extension:
1. Copy the code
Plese copy GIFTD code for Magento here, and then copy the folder app of the repository into the folder app of your site.
After that you need to reset Magento cache, to get the module appear in your system. For that, in your Magento admin account go to menu section System > Cache Management and press the button «Flush Magento Cache».
2. Connect your GIFTD partner account
Go to Magento menu section System > Configuration, find the in the «Giftd Cards» section in the list (on the left) and go there.
After that prepare your login details and password from your GIFTD account at and press “Get API access settings”:
If necessary, please log in, and wait while the page updates. You will see, that the first 4 boxes are filled in approximately as follows:
If that does not happen, please contact our support firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible, please attach the screen shot of the screen where you are stuck. Thank you!
What will happen?
Your site will be able to redeem the promo codes, issued on GIFTD platform, and you can also start using the GIFTD tools.